Return and Exchange
Return and Exchange
- Return or Exchange only applies to incorrect or defective items shipped out and is subject to the absolute discretion of TMP. We have a seven (7) days return policy upon receipt of order by the customer subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner. Goods must be returned to us in a saleable condition and we reserve the right to make reasonable deductions from the amount of store credit refunded to you if there are signs of wear and/or damage to the goods
- Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack, have to be returned as a whole set
- All goods must be returned to us within 7days from the date of delivery at the Customer’s own costs. The Customer must quote the invoice details or the reference number on the Customer Returns Form from the original dispatch note
- Products returned must be packed and despatched, freight prepaid and clearly labelled to the following address:-
Customer Service Returns -
Tools and Machinery Parts Supplies Sdn Bhd
Lot 22, Jalan 223,
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- For all return requests, you may write to us at email@example.com (including your contact details, and order number). Also you must state the reason to return. We will provide you a return form for you to submit together with your returned products (if product is to be returned). Then, we will notify you once item has been received and proceed with the refund if applicable.
- We shall not allow a cancellation or provide a refund in Store Credit or exchange simply because you have changed your mind, order wrongly or the goods are not what you expected. All refunds shall exclude delivery charges paid if delivery has already taken place.
- All returns will be inspected by TMP and we reserve the right to replace the product with a new item of the same design and model or provide a full refund in Store Credit to the Customer. For refunded goods, TMP shall update the Customer's Store Credit Record that can be accessed through this website within 3 working days from the date of confirmation of refund by TMP.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the merchant does not have any more stock, you may wait until they are able to source additional items or request a refund in Store Credit.