QSP-LS Torque Wrench w/ Limit Switch
Pokayoke torque wrench with limit switch output to eliminate missed tightening.
◆ How to order
Specify Tohnichi, model name and torque value.
[EX.1] SPLS120NX17XTorque free
[Example 2] Tohnichi SPLS120NX17X 70N・m
◆ Things to remember when ordering
We can also install in a non-LS torque wrench listed in the catalog. Please contact us for more information.
Limit switch specification is AC/DC 30V below 1A.
Female connector is not supplied for LS cable.
SPLS19N2-8X10N comes with a long cord.
- Adjustable style torque wrench with limit switch output.
- Upon reaching the set torque, the torque wrench "clicks" to complete tightening while the limit switch simultaneously sends out a contact signal.
- A limit switch can be connected to a CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately) to easily create a tightening count management system.
- Signals from the limit switch are captured on a programmable logic controller (PLC) or similar device to establish a Tightening Assurance System using assembly line interlock controls.
- LS wrenches are supplied with a durable curl cord.
- CSPLS series products are interchangeable head torque wrenches. Tohnichi’s interchangeable head lineup offers the best selection in the world, making these wrenches ideal for your work.
- Except for some products, the QSPLS/CSPLS/QRSPLS/SPLS/SPLS-MH/RSPLS/RSPLS-MH/SPLS-N series are compliant with ISO 6789:2017 starting January 2022. For more information, see the technical data “Initiatives for ISO 6789:2017” at the bottom of the screen.
- Accuracy ‡3%